Veterinary Gamgee is a highly absorbent hospital quality cotton wool, encased in a low-adherent tubular non-woven cover.
- Robinsons Veterinary Gamgee Non-Woven is a high absorption cushioned padding for leg support and wound management.
Non-Woven Veterinary Gamgee is the veterinary version of the well-established and widely used Gamgee rolls used by human healthcare professionals. It consists of a thick layer of superior quality, absorbent cotton enclosed in a soft, absorbent non-woven cover, which minimises wound disruption. Veterinary Gamgee insulates and cushions the wound, protecting it from external trauma.
Supplied as 500g rolls and available in 30cm and 45cm widths, Veterinary Gamgee is ideal as a highly absorbent secondary wound dressing, provides warmth and padded protection to the wound site and can be used for general swabbing. Veterinary Gamgee can also be autoclave sterilised.
• Soft cotton wool layer and gentle non-woven cover
• Highly absorbent secondary wound dressing
• Provides padding and protection to minimise wound trauma
• Ideal for general swabbing